Dalton's Bar & Grill
New York, NY 10036
- Hours: Daily 11 a.m.-4 a.m.
- Cuisine: Bar Food, Burgers, and American Traditional and Classic
Weekend Brunch, Lunch, and Dinner
Lunch 11 a.m.-4 p.m.
Dinner 4 p.m.-11 p.m.
Late night menu 11 p.m.-2 a.m.
Weekend Brunch 10 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Price Range: $$$ ($16-$25)
- Reservations: Not Required
- Alcohol: Full Bar . Shot specials from $3
- Dress Code: Jeans and T-shirt
Dalton's has the baseball package, which is all non-Yankee baseball fans need to hear to get them in here during the spring and summer. In addition to 15 high definition flat screen tvs showing the night's games, Dalton's has 25 beers on tap, shot specials all night long, wing night on Mondays and prime rib on Wednesdays. There is something about Dalton's that feels a bit midwestern and it isn't just that Friday night is fish night. This is a bar, not a scene or a meat market. Treat it as such.
- Private Party and Banquet Facilities
- Worth Noting
- Weekend brunch 10 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Payment Methods
- American Express, Mastercard, and Visa
- Cross Streets
- Between West 43rd St. and West 44th St.
- Public Transportation
- A, C, E, N, Q, R, 1, 2, 3, S, 7 to 42nd