New York , NY 10003
- Hours: 12 p.m.- 4 a.m., seven days a week
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Music Style: '80s Music, Dance, Pop, and Rock
- Dress Code: Jeans and T-shirt
- Bar Style: College and Neighborhood
Some people can't seem to get over their college years, and while you can't have your dorm room back, you can hang out at grimy college bars and attempt to relive your earliest boozy experiences. Apart from major sporting events, when the bar draws a (slightly) more mature crowd, it's typically packed to the gills with NYU newbies looking to take advantage of the nine-hour happy hour, the nightly beer pong tables and the DJ-spun pop tracks.
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Bar Scene, Dive, and High Energy
- Noise Level
- Average Drink Price
- Payment Methods
- Major Credit Cards
- Cross Streets
- Between 12th and 13th Sts.
- Public Transportation
- L to Third Ave.