Cain should be renamed Cain't since it's nearly impossible for average revelers to get into this safari-themed hotspot, complete with African drummers, a long zebra bar and a crowd of bonafide scenesters sipping pricey bottles at private tables. Those who do make the cut must be prepared to pick up the tab for bottles and swill $16 cocktails when they run out.
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Celeb Spotting, High Energy, Upscale, and Trendy
- Live Performances, People Watching, and VIP
- Private Party and Banquet Facilities and Dance Floor
- Average Drink Price
- Payment Methods
- Major Credit Cards
- Cross Streets
- Between 10th and 11th Aves.
- Public Transportation
- 1 to 28th St.
Recent User Playlists
too much swag for you to deal wit right now, step urs up 2 floors. Extra swanky lounges & clubs yet to be attended, unless noted otherwise.