New York, NY 10010
- Hours: Tue.-Sat., 5:30 p.m. - 4 a.m.
- Cuisine: Sushi and International Fusion
- Meals Served: Dinner
- Price Range: $$$$ ($26-$30)
- Reservations: Required
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Dress Code: Casual Chic
This sexy, bi-level "dining boudoir" features 30 beds that scream relaxation, but with an added luxury: decent New American fare with global influences served to you, in bed. Duvet also features a cloying signature cocktail menu heavy on fresh fruit and champagne mixtures, but with prices ranging from $14-$20 (and one at a laughable $1,500), it might be a bit too pricey to keep them flowing all night. Not into the bed thing? Grab something light at the "Amuse Bar," serving amuse-bouche selections, before heading over to the adjacent 90-foot frosted glass "Ice Bar," with an 8x15-foot aquarium that houses over 100 exotic jellyfish.
Showing 2 of 2 reviews
- Bar Style
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Upscale, High Energy, and Bar Scene
- Noise Level
- Private Party and Banquet Facilities
- Average Drink Price
- Worth Noting
- Two-hour limit on all beds and a two appetizer or one entree minimum per person
- Payment Methods
- American Express, Mastercard, and Visa
- Cross Streets
- Between Fifth and Sixth Aves.
- Public Transportation
- F, M to 23rd