G Spa Lounge at Hotel Gansevoort
New York, NY 10014
- Hours: Open Tue.-Sat., 10 p.m.-4 a.m.
- Cuisine: American Traditional and Classic, Burgers, and Tapas
- Meals Served: Dinner
- Price Range: $$$ ($16-$25)
- Reservations: Recommended . Accepted from 12 p.m.-8 p.m., seven days a week
- Alcohol: Full Bar . Lychee martini, G Spa margarita
- Restaurant Style: Snack Shop
The innuendo of the name alone implies the sheer sex appeal of this subterranean lounge nestled within the Gansevoort hotel. Spa by day, lounge by night, this exclusive hideaway offers private tables which can easily be cutrained off from the rest of the room so that Manhattan's elite can get down and dirty without winding up in Page Six.
- Music Style
- '80s Music, Hip Hop, Classic Rock, and Lounge
- Dress Code
- Casual Chic
- Bar Style
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Singles, Celeb Spotting, Cozy, and Upscale
- Up To Par
- Noise Level
- Disc Jockey, Dancing, and People Watching
- Private Party and Banquet Facilities
- Average Drink Price
- GSpa offers a light tapas menu at night. The Burger is delicious and fairly priced.
- Payment Methods
- American Express, Discover Card, Mastercard, and Visa
- Cross Streets
- Between Ninth Ave. and 13th St.
- Public Transportation
A, C, E to 14th Street
L to 8th Ave