New York, NY 10001
- Hours: Open Thu.-Sat., 7 p.m.-4 a.m.
- Price Range: $ (Under $9)
- Alcohol: Full Bar . Caipirinhas with a splash of Red Bull
- Music Style: Lounge, '80s Music, Easy Listening, Hip Hop, and Top 40
- Dress Code: Casual Chic
- Bar Style: Martini
Hidden behind two warehouse doors on a block that would be abandoned if it weren't for hot-spot Stereo, Secret is a low-key yet elegant lounge that stays relatively empty so you won't have to rub up against anyone unless you want to. Of course you probably will, after downing some of their signature energy cocktails and taking in the candlelit atmosphere along plush red velvet banquets.
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Gay and Lesbian and Upscale
- Disc Jockey, Live Performances, and Happy Hour
- Private Party and Banquet Facilities
- Payment Methods
- Cross Streets
- Between Tenth and Eleventh Aves.
- Public Transportation
- C, E to 23rd