Sports Bars in NYC
New York's best places to watch the big game: A guide to our 11 favorite sports bars in the city.
Football season is kicking off and here's a cheat sheet on picking your local sports pub like a...
Our guide to the home-away-from-home NFL sports bars in town
Round up the ol' fraternity bros and head to these spots where college football reigns supreme
top photo galleries
MORE Bars & Clubs FEATURES
For a sports bar, 72 screens is pretty sweet. A private booth dotted with five of them is even better. But there’s a catch.
The Hill, billed as an "upscale sports lounge," is one part Hooters, one part frat party and one part antiseptic airport bar—but without "airplane drunk" to look forward to.
Today's Bar & Club Events
- KITTY Wreck Room - 940 Flushing Ave. - Bushwick
- Happy Hour at Bondi Road and The Sunburnt Cow Bondi Road - 153 Rivington St. - Lower East Side
- One Dollar Beer! Wicked Willy's - 149 Bleecker St - Greenwich Village
- Girls' Night Out Webster Hall - 125 E. 11th St. - East Village
- NC-17 Lit - 93 Second Ave. - East Village
- Know Your Product Stanton Public - 17 Stanton St. - Lower East Side
- "SMOKE" Thursdays | eat, drink, hookah! Moomia Lounge - 157 Lafayette St - Chinatown