New York, NY 10016
- Hours: 11 a.m.-4 a.m., seven days a week
- Cuisine: Sandwiches, Steaks, Bar Food, and Subs
- Meals Served: Sunday Brunch, Lunch, and Dinner
- Price Range: $$ ($9-$15)
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Music Style: '80s Music, Hip Hop, Rock, and Top 40
- Dress Code: Jeans and T-shirt
A tri-level sports bar in the heart of Murray Hill. That's really all that needs to be said. Jam-packed with a young, NYC-transplanted crowd who think it’s cool that their Big 10 school's fraternity parties now exist in Manhattan. At around 11 p.m., unless there’s a playoff game or major event, the joint attempts to turn itself into a lounge of sorts, with low lighting and a mishmash of cheer-inducing pop music (honestly, how many times can a person cheer and scream when "Poison" by Bel Biv Devoe comes on?). Packed to the point of claustrophobia on weekends, with neighborhood kids looking for a "chill" night, one can’t help but be amused at the seriousness of the bouncers outside, barking at you to get in line and have your I.D.’s ready. The roof deck is a saving grace on non-packed warm nights, with a truly spectacular view of the Empire State Building.
Showing 2 of 2 reviews
- Bar Style
- Sports and Neighborhood
- Atmosphere and Personality
- High Energy and Bar Scene
- Noise Level
- Happy Hour and Takeout/Carryout
- Average Drink Price
- Payment Methods
- Discover Card, Visa, and Major Credit Cards
- Cross Streets
- At 29th St.
- Public Transportation
N, R to 28th St.
6 to 28th