New York, NY 10016
Lunch Mon.-Fri., 11:30 a.m.-2:30 p.m.
Dinner Sun.-Mon., 5 p.m.-close
- Cuisine: Asian, Latin American, and Vegetarian
- Meals Served: Business Lunch, Dinner, and Lunch
- Price Range: $$$$ ($26-$30)
- Alcohol: Full Bar
Mexican-cuisine maestro Richard Sandoval—whose empire stretches from Denver to Dubai—debuts a New York spin-off of his D.C.-based Latin-Asian spot. And if his collaborator is any proof, local gourmands will be singing arias: Placido Domingo is a partner. Check out fusion bites like Peking duck–daikon tacos and achiote-hoisin pork arepas, to be washed down with agave-infused cocktails. The AvroKO-designed space feature a main dining room, a mezzanine sake lounge and a tequila library called La Biblioteca, whose 400-bottle collection will be accompanied by reading materials on the menu's tequilas, mezcals and distillers. It's booze school!
- Happy Hour and Signature Dishes
- Private Party and Banquet Facilities
- Payment Methods
- Major Credit Cards
- Outdoor Seating
- Cross Streets
- Between 40th and 41st Sts.
- Public Transportation
- 4, 5, 6, 7, S to Grand Central/42 St.
- Wheelchair Access