Brooklyn, NY 11215
- Hours: Mon.-Fri, 7 a.m.-9 p.m.; Sat.-Sun., 8 a.m.-10 p.m.
- Cuisine: Bagels, Doughnuts, and Belgian
- Meals Served: Breakfast, Weekend Brunch, and Lunch
- Price Range: $$ ($9-$15)
- Reservations: Not Accepted
- Restaurant Style: Bakery and Cafe
- Smoking: No
The new Brooklyn home of the famous Hubert Colson patisserie in Mons, Belgium will sinfully satisfy your sweet tooth. The bakery is airy and inviting, with huge windows showing off its vast array of goodies, and its outdoor sidewalk seating is a great place to relax and grab some quick comfort.
- All Ages
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Romantic, Cozy, Family Friendly, Laid Back Casual, and Upscale
- Up To Par
- Noise Level
- Romance Factor
- Fun and Flirty
- Catering, Celebrity Chef, and Takeout/Carryout
- Payment Methods
- American Express, Mastercard, and Visa
- Cross Streets
- 6th Ave.
- Public Transportation
- F, G to 7th Ave