Hope & Anchor
Brooklyn, NY 11231
Mon. - Thur.,11:30 a.m.-11 p.m.
Fri., 11:30 a.m.-1 a.m.
Sat., 9 a.m.-1 a.m.
Sun., 9 a.m.-11 p.m.
- Cuisine: Bar Food and American
- Meals Served: Breakfast, Weekend Brunch, Lunch, and Dinner
- Price Range: $$$ ($16-$25)
- Reservations: Accepted for 6 or more only.
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Bar Style: Neighborhood
Neighborhood folks park on swivel-stools at the bar or tuck into metal tables in the exposed brick and mirror dining room for some old-fashioned comfort food at this quirky New American "diner"—15 burgers, including Spam, meatloaf an all-day buttermilk pancakes line the menu. Reservations are recommended for the lively drag queen-hosted karaoke nights (Thursday-Saturday), which boasts an extensive and offbeat song book, diverse crowd and an unintimidating vibe. Beer leads to courage folks.
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Laid Back Casual and Bar Scene
- Eat Off The Floor
- Noise Level
- Delivery, Karaoke, and Live Performances. Karaoke Thur.-Sat., 9 p.m
- Average Drink Price
- Buttermilk pancakes; The Van Brunt burger
- Payment Methods
- Major Credit Cards
- Cross Streets
- At Wolcott St.
Recent User Playlists
I get a burger craving often and when I do, I turn to one of the 5 spots below...