New York, NY 10013
Monday: 5 p.m.-11 p.m.
Tuesday-Thursday: 5 p.m.-midnight
Sunday: 12 p.m.-11 p.m.
- Cuisine: Brazilian, Seafood, and Steaks
- Meals Served: Dinner and Lunch
- Price Range: $$$$$ ($31 & up)
- Reservations: Recommended
- Alcohol: Full Bar . Caipirinha (fresh limes, sugar, ice and Cachaa - Brazilian liquor made from raw sugar cane)
- Restaurant Style: Buffet
Churrascaria is the word Brazilians use to describe a restaurant that serves meat, and that is an understatement at this colorful eatery in Tribeca (a sister restaurant to Churrascaria Plataforma in the Theater District). Short ribs, rib-eye, sirloin, flank steak, brisket, chicken, sausage, pork loin and many more. You name it; they serve it, with continuous table-side service. If you want more, each table comes equipped with red and green disks to alert the waiters. The menu is prix-fixe, and the meat just keeps on coming, and the festive atmosphere makes it feel like people are cheering you on. We recommend you don't fill up on the salad and vegetables during the first course unless you are a vegetarian, in which you will be pleasantly surprised at the choices. That is why Churrascaria advertises itself as ''The Steakhouse That Even a Vegetarian Would Love.''
- Bar Style
- All Ages
- Atmosphere and Personality
- High Energy and Theme
- Up To Par
- Noise Level
- Worth Noting
- This is a place made for large groups, though it is built to handle groups from 2 to 300.
- The entire rodizio is their signature dish.
- Payment Methods
- Major Credit Cards
- On Site
- Wheelchair Access