Bali Nusa Indah Restaurant
New York, NY 10036
Mon.-Thurs., 11:30 a.m.-11 p.m.
Fri.-Sat., 11:45 a.m.-11:30 p.m.
Sun., 11:45 a.m.-10 p.m.
- Cuisine: Indonesian
- Meals Served: Lunch, Dinner, and Business Lunch
- Reservations: Not Required
- Alcohol: Beer and Wine
For those not familiar with dining Indonesian style, tastes are influenced by Indian, French and Dutch cuisine. The mixture sounds eclectic and that is what diners may find. The menu is quite large and will take a novice a few minutes just to digest the possibilities. Luckily, Bali Nusa's menu has ingredient lists under each dish name. Try the Rijsttafel, a set sampler menu ($25 per person), if you are not already into Indonesian cuisine. Lunch specials are served from 11:30 a.m.-4 p.m. on weekdays and include salad or spring roll (some items may have jasmine rice or soup as options as well).
- Noise Level
- Catering, Delivery, and Takeout/Carryout
- Worth Noting
- Alternative phone number: 212-974-1875
- Payment Methods
- American Express, Mastercard, and Visa
- Cross Streets
- Between West 45th St. and West 46th St.
- Public Transportation
- A, C, E, 1, 2, 3, S, 7, N, Q, R to 42nd