The Palm Tribeca
New York , NY 10013
Lunch: Mon.-Fri. 11:30 a.m.-3 p.m.
Dinner: Mon.-Fri. 3 p.m.-11 p.m.
Sat. 5 p.m.-11 p.m.
Sun. 5 p.m.-10 p.m.
- Cuisine: Italian, Italian Beef, Seafood, and Steaks
- Meals Served: Dinner and Lunch
- Price Range: $$$$ ($26-$30)
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Restaurant Style: Chain and Fine Dining
- Dress Code: Business Casual
A downtown outpost of the upscale Italian steakhouse chain makes for the fourth location in New York, serving the same jumbo Nova Scotia lobsters and prime beef aged for 21 days that it’s known for, only this time in a cavernous 240-seat space with Battery Park views. Business, as usual, can be conducted over sirloins and strips or at the handsome mahogany bar. The requisite Beetle Bailey mural joins other iconic caricatures of local figures drawn on the walls, making for interesting talking points.
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Area Classic, Bar Scene, Celeb Spotting, Eat Off The Floor, Family Friendly, Tourist Spot, and Upscale
- Signature Dishes, Specialty Cocktails, and Tourist Spot
- Payment Methods
- Major Credit Cards
- Cross Streets
- Between Chambers St. and Warren St.
- Public Transportation
- A,C,1,2,3 to Chambers St.