Brooklyn, NY 11215
Mon.-Thurs., noon-10:45 p.m.
Fri.-Sat., noon-11:45 p.m.
Sun., 1-11 p.m.
- Cuisine: Japanese, Sushi, and Asian
- Meals Served: Lunch and Dinner
- Price Range: $$$ ($16-$25)
- Reservations: Not Required
- Alcohol: Beer and Wine . Sake
- Dress Code: Casual Chic
This Park Slope sushi house is vibrant yet intimate, and is already a destination for local lovers of Japanese cuisine. The walls are both stark and colorful, and draw attention to the center display that houses fresh crab, yellowtail, tuna, avocado, and shrimp. Executive chef Ken Li transforms these ingredients into some of the most arfully prepared sushi and sashimi dishes in Brooklyn (or Manhattan, for that matter). Yes, they taste as good as they look.
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Romantic, Cozy, and Family Friendly
- Eat Off The Floor
- Noise Level
- Worth Noting
- The bamboo garden outside is the perfect place for a spring or summer evening-time meal.
- Yuan lobster; any of the sushi or sashimi entrees; Japanese mashed sweet potatoes
- Payment Methods
- Mastercard, Visa, and Debit Cards
- Cross Streets
- 1st Street and 7th Avenue
- Public Transportation
- F, G to 7th Ave