Brooklyn, NY 11211
Wed. - Sat. 6 p.m. - Midnight
Sun. 5:30 p.m. - 11:30 p.m.
Closed Mon. & Tues.
- Cuisine: Japanese and Sushi
- Meals Served: Dinner
- Price Range: $$$ ($16-$25)
- Reservations: Online Reservations . Reservations for parties over 6 guests are accepted with Omakase Tasting Course only.
- Alcohol: Beer and Wine . Sake, champagne
- Restaurant Style: Fine Dining
The tranquil, multi-story Japanese labyrinth features doorbells at every table—all of which are private, curtained or otherwise shrouded—and delicious (and surprisingly affordable) sashimi and Japanese small plates. A must-try is their eight-course omakase menu that changes with the seasons, but often includes monkfish liver, Japanese pork meatballs, persimmon wrapped in tuna sashimi and Amaebi sweet shrimp sashimi. Terrific for groups (reservations very much required) and special occasions.