Sammy's Noodle Shop
New York, NY 10011
- Hours: Mon.-Sat., 11:30 a.m.-12 a.m.
- Cuisine: Noodles, Seafood, Chinese, and Asian
- Meals Served: Lunch and Dinner
- Price Range: $$$ ($16-$25)
- Reservations: Not Accepted
- Alcohol: Beer and Wine
West Village locals make their way to this quiet and dependable spot to enjoy a range of classic dishes from an extensive menu— from dim sum to bbq roasted meats. Noodles are obviously the house specialty, dancing in soup or on a platter. Appetizers are standout stars, including the bacon shrimp (don't tell your rabbi).
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Romantic, Family Friendly, and Laid Back Casual
- Delivery and Takeout/Carryout
- Noodles, soups, dumplings, vegetarian mix-and-match dish
- Payment Methods
- American Express, Discover Card, Mastercard, and Visa
- Cross Streets
- At 11th St.
- Public Transportation
F, M, L, 1, 2, 3 to 6th Ave
A, C, E, B, D, F, M to West 4th