New York, NY 10002
Breakfast: Mon.-Fri. 8 a.m.-11:30 a.m.
Lunch: Mon.-Fri. 11:30 a.m.-4 p.m.
Dinner: Mon.-Sat. 6 p.m.-11 p.m.
Brunch: Sat.-Sun. 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Cuisine: Pancakes and American Traditional and Classic
- Meals Served: Weekend Brunch, Dinner, and Lunch
- Price Range: $$ ($9-$15)
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Restaurant Style: Bakery
Nothing cures a bad mood like a good muffin, piece of chocolate cake ... you get the point. Clinton Street Baking Company has all the sugar-made goodies, plus a slew of freshly prepared entrees (including trout and potato-leek soup) that could preclude some diners from hitting up the dessert cart. Oh, be warned: February at CSBC is "Pancake Month."
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Cozy and Laid Back Casual
- Delivery and Takeout/Carryout
- Payment Methods
- Major Credit Cards
- Cross Streets
- Between E. Houston and Stanton Sts
- Public Transportation
- F,J,M,Z to Essex-Delancey