New York, NY 10036
Sun.-Thu. 12 p.m.- 12 a.m.
Fri.-Sat. 12 p.m.- 2 a.m.
- Cuisine: Pizza, Vegetarian, and Italian
- Meals Served: Weekend Brunch, Dessert, Dinner, Lunch, and Pre Theater
- Price Range: $$$ ($16-$25)
- Alcohol: Beer, Full Bar, and Wine
In the never-ending quest for quality pre-theatre meals, Don Giovanni pleasantly surprises. Located smack in the middle of the touristy Theater District, the trattoria manages to cater both to bridge-and-tunnel and local crowds (don't be surprised if you see an actor from the musical you just saw eating at the table next to you). The thin-crust pizzas are given the most menu prominence, but ordering several appetizers (try the crostini, mesclun salad with goat cheese or mozzarella e pomodori) and a carafe of sangria at an outside table feels equally satisfying.
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Family Friendly and Tourist Spot
- Catering, Delivery, Takeout/Carryout, and Tourist Spot
- Payment Methods
- Major Credit Cards
- Outdoor Seating
- Cross Streets
- Ninth Ave.
- Street and Street Parking Difficult
- Public Transportation
- A,C,E to 42nd St.