New York, NY 10003
- Hours: Mon.-Thurs., 11 a.m.-1 a.m.; Fri-Sat., 11 a.m.-3 a.m.
- Cuisine: Sandwiches, Venezuelan, Israeli, Health, Belgian, Middle Eastern, and Vegetarian
- Meals Served: Lunch and Dinner
- Price Range: $$ ($9-$15)
- Reservations: Not Accepted
- Alcohol: Not Permitted . Fresh-squeezed juices
- Restaurant Style: Cafeteria and Juice Bar
To say Middle Eastern restaurant Maoz Vegetarian is famous for its falafel would be an understatement -- the joint, which set up its first outpost in Amsterdam, makes chick pea patties that top the list of many a meat-shunning foodie. Plus, you can't beat meals (with salad and juice included) that ring in under ten bucks.
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Laid Back Casual
- Up To Par
- Noise Level
- Meal deal Maoz royal (Sandwich with belgian fries and a soft drink, plus eggplant, hummus and salad from the salad bar), Belgian fries.
- Cross Streets
- Between 16th St. and 17th St.
- On Site
- Public Transportation
- 4, 5, 6, N, Q, R, L to 14th