Brooklyn, NY 11217
Sun.- Wed., 6 p.m.-2 a.m.
Thu.-Sat., 6 p.m.-3 a.m.
- Cuisine: Seafood, Irish, Bar Food, Burgers, Game, Sandwiches, and British
- Meals Served: Weekend Brunch and Dinner
- Price Range: $$$ ($16-$25)
- Reservations: Not Required
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Restaurant Style: Bistro
The U.K. influence is beginning to manifest itself in more ways than just pop music these days. With the addition of Alchemy to the 5th Avenue restaurant lineup, Park Slope's British curiosity (see The Chip Shop) is now officially a fetish. This English style upscale pub and restaurant is low key and inviting, and with dishes like Fried Cuttlefish and Rabbit Pot Pie, it could be a kinky one at that. Now crank up the Lilly Allen and let's eat, guv'nor!
Specials for Alchemy
Date: Thu May 23, 2013 4:00 PM EDT - Thu May 23, 2013 6:30 PM EDT
Date: Fri May 24, 2013 4:00 PM EDT - Fri May 24, 2013 6:30 PM EDT
Date: Mon May 27, 2013 4:00 PM EDT - Mon May 27, 2013 6:30 PM EDT
Date: Tue May 28, 2013 4:00 PM EDT - Tue May 28, 2013 6:30 PM EDT
- Dress Code
- Casual Chic
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Romantic, Bar Scene, Cozy, Laid Back Casual, and Upscale
- Up To Par
- Noise Level
- Romance Factor
- Fun and Flirty
- Afterhours and Takeout/Carryout
Wild Striped Bass
Rabbit Pot Pie
- Payment Methods
- American Express, Mastercard, and Visa
- Cross Streets
- Between Bergen St. and St. Mark's Ave.
- Public Transportation
- 2, 3 to Bergen