Bubba Gump Shrimp Co.
New York, NY 10036
Sun. - Thu. 11 a.m. - midnight, bar open until 1 a.m.
Fri. - Sat. 11 a.m. - 1a.m., bar open until 2 a.m.
- Cuisine: American Traditional and Classic, Bar Food, Burgers, Seafood, and American Regional
- Meals Served: Lunch and Dinner
- Price Range: $$$ ($16-$25)
- Reservations: Not Required
- Alcohol: Full Bar . Bayou Surprise, Southern Charm, Lava Flow
- Smoking: No
Fans of the old Tom Hanks movie 'Forrest Gump' have flocked to the chain across America. Fans of a (relatively) cheap meal in Times Square flock to Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. The second floor restaurant has a great view of the Broadway/7th Avenue cross. It almost makes one want to eat here on New Year's Eve in order to see the ball drop at close range. The food here is reasonably priced and filling. There are frequently long waits.
- All Ages
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Up To Par
- Noise Level
- Romance Factor
- Strictly Platonic
- Afterhours, People Watching, Scenic View, and Takeout/Carryout
- Private Party and Banquet Facilities
- Average Drink Price
- You guessed it, shrimp.
- Payment Methods
- American Express, Mastercard, and Visa
- Cross Streets
- Broadway between 43rd and 44th Streets
- Public Transportation
- A, C, E, 1, 2, 3, N, Q, R, S, 7 to 42nd
- Wheelchair Access