Dervish Turkish Restaurant
New York, NY 10036
- Hours: Daily 11:30 a.m.-11:30 p.m.
- Cuisine: Turkish
- Meals Served: Lunch, Dinner, and Pre Theater
- Price Range: $$$ ($16-$25)
- Reservations: Not Required
- Alcohol: Beer, Wine, and Full Bar
- Dress Code: Casual Chic
Dervish is an upscale restaurant specializing in traditional Turkish cuisine. The interior reflects some of the richness of the Ottoman Empire in mosaic tiles and mahogany bars on the mezzanine and second floor. When it comes to food, there's both a bar menu for those who are in for a quick bite to and a pre-theater three course dinner. Be sure to top your meal off with a Turkish coffee and kadayif, a baked wheat dessert with walnuts, vanilla, cinnamon and pistachios.
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Up To Par
- Noise Level
- Delivery and Takeout/Carryout
- Private Party and Banquet Facilities
- Payment Methods
- American Express, Mastercard, and Visa
- Cross Streets
- Between Sixth Ave. and Seventh Ave.
- Public Transportation
- N, Q, R to 49th